About Our Vista Dental
Over 20 years of experience
Caring for the growing dental needs of our community is our aim.
Your oral health is our #1 priority. We’re dedicated to providing patients with high-quality, affordable dental solutions that fit their unique needs. From emergency dental treatment to veneers, implants, dentures, and more, Dr. Saleh will help you find a solution that fits your budget and lifestyle. Visit us at Vista Dental in Vancouver, Washington.
Meet Dr. Mo Saleh
“I tend to focus on the patient’s expectations and dental needs first, then balance that with what I can do for them clinically. Doing the right thing for my patients as a care provider supersedes all else for me.”
Dr. Saleh was born in Jordan and moved to the United States in 1989 after graduating from high school. His background in art and his passion for patient care influenced his decision to pursue a career in dentistry. He completed his undergraduate studies at Southern Illinois University (SIU) in Carbondale, Illinois. Then, he attended SIU School of Dental Medicine and earned his doctorate in dental medicine in 1998.
After falling in love with the Pacific Northwest during a brief visit, in 2000, Dr. Saleh relocated to the area. “There’s nowhere else I’d rather be living, working, and raising my family,“ says Dr. Saleh. “The people, places, and things to do are simply incredible here.”
Commitment to excellent patient care, advanced learning, and integrating the latest dental technology have earned Dr. Saleh a high level of admiration by both patients and colleagues. He has built a solid foundation in implant, cosmetic, and sedation dentistry by training alongside the most admired and respected pioneers in these fields, including Dr. Carl Misch, Dr. Michael Pikos, and many others.
Some of Dr. Saleh’s Accomplishments
- Among the first to bring metal-free dental implant technology to the United States and the very first to do so in Oregon
- First to acquire 3-D cone-beam imaging technology from Japan, now the standard of care for the diagnostic and surgical planning of dental implants
- Among the first to utilize placental tissue grafts for replacing and repairing gum and periodontal tissue
He continues to give back to the dental industry by training dentists in advanced implant and sedation techniques. In addition, he actively mentors many dentists throughout their careers.
What Dr. Saleh Loves Most About Dentistry
Dr. Saleh says that he enjoys:
- Making a difference in my patients’ lives
- Patient advocacy
- Forging lasting connections and relationships with my patients
What His Patients Say
“Dr. Saleh is so gentle and does high-quality work. And his assistant went the extra mile to make me feel at ease. I am very pleased.” – Lesli Q.
“My family has been going to Dr. Saleh for over a decade. He’s not just a great dentist, but his staff is just as awesome. Even though we live in Hillsboro, Oregon—almost an hour from Vancouver, it never occurred to us to go anywhere else. Five stars really aren’t enough.” – Katie P.
- Mastership at the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Diplomate at the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Diplomate at the International Dental Implant Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International Dental Implant Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- The American Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
Dr. Saleh’s Interests
When he is not practicing dentistry, Dr. Saleh enjoys spending time with his wife, Diana, and his children. He also enjoys many sports and various outdoor activities.
We provide all-inclusive, high-quality dental solutions to help you love your smile.
Compliments from our Patients
We appreciate what all our patients say!
” I have been going to Vista Dental for over 3 years , Leoni was great in explaining my options and what best fit my needs physically and financially. I have had some major dental procedures which includes two implants. Dr. Kim made this long process very comfortable and I am very happy with the results. And I actually look forward to my quarterly cleaning with Jenn!. Thank you all for everything ! “
“Had a great experience! Didn’t push me, just told me what I needed to get teeth ready for medical procedure coming up! Will use from here on out! Love that there is no pressure especially when your paying out of pocket and no coverage…”
“I had three crowns done together. Dr. Saleh is so gentle and does high quality work. I am very pleased and would recommend him to everyone. His assistant/ manager was very sweet and went the xtra mile to make me feel at ease.”